If you would like to install the Alight Motion app, please confirm that your device meets the minimum requirements listed below.
Minimum Requirements (Fully Supported Devices)
1. Android phones:
- Android 6.0 or higher (7.0 or higher is recommended for best performance)
- Minimum 1.5 GB of RAM (at least 2 GB is recommended for best performance)
- Chipset/SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon, Samsung Exynos, MediaTek, Kirin HiSilicon, Tegra, Intel Atom
- Play Protect certified status from Google Play. Find more about this here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7165974.
2. iPhones or iPad running iOS 12.2 or higher.
3. Mac computers with Apple Silicon. To find Alight Motion on a Mac, please search in the iPhone & iPad Apps section of the App Store.
If Alight Motion is not listed when you visit Google Play or the App Store, please see this article for more information.
Partially Supported Devices
While the devices listed above fully support Alight Motion, a few other kinds of devices can run Alight Motion, but with only partial or unofficial support.
1. Android tablets running Android 6.0 or higher. The Alight Motion user interface is currently not designed for tablets, but the app will run on these devices and all features are available. We are planning an improved tablet interface, but do not have an official release schedule at this time.
2. Chromebooks that can run Android apps (see this page for a complete list). The Alight Motion user interface is currently not designed for Chromebooks, but the app will run on these devices and all features are available. We are planning an improved Chromebook interface, but do not have an official release schedule at this time.
3. Android devices with chipsets other than those mentioned above. Generally, most chipsets that are used in Android devices support Alight Motion. However, if your device uses a non-mainstream chipset, especially Marvell, Spreadstrum, or Rockchip, it may have limitations that prevent Alight Motion from working.
Alight Motion is generally not supported on devices other than those mentioned above. The following are specific examples that do not support Alight Motion due to limitations:
1. Android devices running Android 5.x and lower. Older versions of Android lack important features that are needed to support Alight Motion.
2. Windows: We do not have any plans for a Windows version of Alight Motion at this time.
3. macOS: Other than the specific models mentioned above, macOS does not currently support Alight Motion, but we are looking into future solutions.
Please keep in mind that we only provide support to users who have an authentic version of Alight Motion from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store! We do not support downloading outside of these official app stores. Apps from unofficial sources may sometimes contain malware or modifications that prevent the app from working correctly and that may damage your device, cause loss of projects or other data, or leak your personal details.
If you’re having trouble installing the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Please let us know what you’re seeing on screen by sending us screenshots or screen recordings of the issue. Please also make sure to reply to any auto responses you may receive, and carefully follow instructions from our support team, so that we can address your concerns! Our normal response time is 1 to 3 business days, due to the volume of tickets we receive, but may be longer during the holiday season (our support team follows Korean and Indonesian public holidays).