Director of Marketing and Customer Experience
Alight Creative is seeking a senior marketing and customer experience director. In this role, you will be responsible for everything customer-facing, including marketing campaigns to spread word about Alight Creative’s product offerings, social media engagement with existing and potential users, tutorial and documentation production, and handling customer service email. This role will initially be a hands-on position, with room to grow into a management role as the company expands.
- Produce educational and promotional videos for Alight Motion
- Design and operate marketing campaigns to promote Alight Motion
- Oversee outsourced customer support and directly handle escalations
- Write the Alight Motion user guide
- Respond to reviews on Google Play and the App Store
- Conduct user surveys
- Operate Alight Motion social media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Engage with Alight Motion users on social media, including organizing lists of feature request from users, helping users solve technical issues, and running social media promotional campaigns and contests.
- Experience operating social media accounts with more than 100,000 followers/subscribers
- Experience with video editing and post production
- Experience providing app customer service
- Proficient with a social media management tool such as Hootsuite or Buffer
- Proficient with a customer service tool such as Zendesk, Atlassian Helpdesk, Groove, etc.
- Experience with AdWords or Facebook Ads (preferably both)
- Strong English copywriting ability
- Native English speaker
- At least basic Korean proficiency is required
- Native English
- Technical Writing Experience
- Strong Korean ability is a plus
- Proficiency in any other language, especially Japanese, Portuguese, Indonesian, or Arabic is a plus.
About Alight Creative
We are a mobile software startup headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, building groundbreaking mobile content production apps that bring desktop-like capabilities to smartphones.
Our first mobile app offering is a full-featured motion graphics production app. Alight Motion was launched on Google Play in August 2018 and the response has been phenomenal. Join our team for a chance to be in at the beginning in the burgeoning mobile content creation space.
We are a small team so we are initially looking to hire for senior positions. Candidates will be expected to work hands-on, while being open to managing/mentoring junior developers in the future as the company grows.
We strive to create a comfortable, flexible working environment that avoids bureaucracy and hierarchy so we can focus on our passion of building amazing apps to empower mobile content creators.
- Flexible Telecommuting: Work in the office two days a week; work from wherever you like three days a week (this can be the office, your home, a cafe, anywhere).
- Collaboration tools: A variety of collaboration tools are provided to make working remotely easy and efficient (and new ideas are always welcomed).
- Flexible vacation time: Set your own work rhythm. Take time off when you need it to refresh yourself or come up with new ideas.
- Flat hierarchy: We encourage lateral communication and independent decision making. For most decisions, there is no need for “management approval”. Additionally, we follow the modern trend of choosing equal work “nicknames” rather than using traditional Korean “honorific” system of hierarchical titles.
- Select your Equipment: Choose whatever model you prefer for your work laptop/workstation, within a generous fixed budget.
- Educational support: We support work related books & education expenses.
- Alight Day: after gathering suggestions from the team, we periodically take a working day out of the office to have fun and eat delicious food.
How to Apply
- Send your resume, and any other materials (portfolio, GitHub link, etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention the position you are applying for in the subject line.
- Feel free to ask if you have any questions about the Alight Creative team, the work environment, or our products and services.