Are you having trouble creating an account and signing in to Alight Motion? You should be able to create an Alight Motion account and sign in by taking the following steps:
- Tap the profile icon at the top of the app’s home screen to open the My Account screen.
- Tap Sign In at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign in using any existing Google or Facebook account, or sign in using your email. If supported on your device, you can also sign in with Apple.
Please remember which service (Sign in with email, Facebook, Google, or Apple) you used to sign in, as you will need to use the same service if you need to sign in to Alight Motion again in the future.
If you receive an error while trying to sign in, please try the following steps, and try to sign in to Alight Motion again after each step:
- Try restarting your device.
- Install the most recent version of the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, depending on your device.
- Try connecting with a different network, even if your current network signal is strong.
These steps will hopefully help you if you’re experiencing an issue when trying to sign in to Alight Motion! If you’re still unable to create an account and sign in to Alight Motion even after trying the steps above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Please also let us know what you’re seeing on screen by sending us screenshots or screen recordings of the issue.
Please also make sure to reply to any auto responses you may receive, and carefully follow instructions from our support team, so that we can address your concerns! Our normal response time is 1 to 3 business days, due to the volume of tickets we receive, but may be longer during the holiday season (our support team follows Korean and Indonesian public holidays).