Kami mohon maaf karena ini belum diterjemahkan. Silakan lihat dokumentasi bahasa Inggris kami untuk informasi lebih lanjut.
- Android Phones running Android 6.0 or higher, which meet the minimum requirements:
- RAM: Minimum 1.5GB RAM, but at least 2GB strongly recommended
- Chipset/SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon, Samsung Exynos, MediaTek, Kirin HiSilicon, Tegra, Intel Atom
- iPhone/iPad running iOS 12 or higher
IMPORTANT: If Alight Motion is not listed when you visit Google Play, please see this article for more information.
- Android Tablets running Android 6.0 or higher. The user interface is not designed for tablets, but the app will run and all features are available. We are working on an improved tablet interface, but do not have a schedule we can announce at this time.
- Chromebooks that can run Android apps (see this page for a complete list). The user interface is not designed for Chomebook, but the app will run and all features are available. We are working on an improved Chromebook interface, but do not have a schedule we can announce at this time.
- Android Devices with other chipsets. We support most chipsets used in Android devices. However, if you device uses a non-mainstream chipset, especially Marvell, Spreadstrum, or Rockchip, it may have limitations that prevent Alight Motion from working.
We are frequently asked about support for other platforms or operating system versions.
- Android 5.x and lower: We do not have any plans to support older versions of Android. We worked hard to find a way, but unfortunately older Android versions are missing important features that are needed for Alight Motion to work, so it is impossible for us to provide support. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
- Windows: We do not have any plans for a Windows version of Alight Motion at this time.
- macOS: We do not currently support macOS but we are investigating whether it might be possible in the future.